Dear Leo,
You're still not done teething?
The other night was so funny! You were wrestling with your sister and I noticed that both of your little "fangs" (which I thought were so big they surely must be adult teeth) were just dangling out of your mouth!
One was rather black and nasty-looking. So that's where your foul breath has been coming from! More rotting away baby teeth!
I wanted to pull them out for you, because they seemed to be causing you some confusion, but I knew that dogs the world over had dealt with such matters themselves and survived.
I did, however, make you and Kansas stop wrestling. I was afraid somebody would knock a tooth or two loose and swallow it or choke.
You seemed to do ok, licking at the offenders until they finally fell out. That is just so weird to me... then again, when your sis was losing puppy teeth, she was outside wrestling with Jax (Ranny and Grandpa's dog and Kansas' littermate) and probably lost all of hers in their back yard...
I have to say, your breath is much better since then, although if smell indicates anything, you've still got a few more to lose.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment