Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dear Leo,

Today your tummy is upset, but, wow! When you feel bad, you actually wait outside the kitchen without being told, stay for the entire preparation of your meal, eat slowly, chew your food, and finish behind your sister.

Instead of the norm:
Break my sit-stay at least 5 times while everyone's food is being prepared.
Plunge headfirst into kibble, showering it everywhere.
Inhale food without chewing and race to be the first one done.

I always knew you had it in you... I think...

1 comment:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Portia does the same thing. The way she yowls and runs laps around the island and then tried to climb my leg you would think we never feed her. And then she runs down Nerissa on her way to get to her bowl first.

I hope Leo feels better soon, but if he behaves better while feeling under the weather, well...