The life and times of Rhodesian Ridgeback, Leo, and life and how it changed when my husband's new puppy joined our family.
Wow, Leo is getting so huge!!Gotta love that tail ;)Great pics!
Awwww! I love him! I want to bring the girls to MF soon for a visit!
OMG! I LOVE the first one and the one of him eating his leg. He is so adorable!
Danielle- Thanks!Kim- Yes! Do!Amanda- My favorites are the one with the stick and the one on the rock.(I just realized there was no email address listed to alert me to comments here...duh!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, Leo is getting so huge!!
Gotta love that tail ;)
Great pics!
Awwww! I love him! I want to bring the girls to MF soon for a visit!
OMG! I LOVE the first one and the one of him eating his leg. He is so adorable!
Danielle- Thanks!
Kim- Yes! Do!
Amanda- My favorites are the one with the stick and the one on the rock.
(I just realized there was no email address listed to alert me to comments here...duh!)
Post a Comment