Uh... well... DH went against all of my educated "how to pick a puppy" experience and opted for the one that ran and hid under him the whole time. I had selected a very calm, nice little girl whose personality I thought would mesh well with the rest of our pack.
As usual, my opinions were ignored, and I was stuck deprogramming and reprogramming a bossy, assertive, food-obsessive piranha.
5 comments:
Oh. My. GOSH! The cuteness is painful!!!!
OMG! How many were in his litter? So.freakin.cute.
Lisa- Isn't it?
Kim- :) Nine!
OMG! I can't believe how many of them there were! However did you choose? But you definitely got the best one. :)
Uh... well... DH went against all of my educated "how to pick a puppy" experience and opted for the one that ran and hid under him the whole time. I had selected a very calm, nice little girl whose personality I thought would mesh well with the rest of our pack.
As usual, my opinions were ignored, and I was stuck deprogramming and reprogramming a bossy, assertive, food-obsessive piranha.
Post a Comment