The life and times of Rhodesian Ridgeback, Leo, and life and how it changed when my husband's new puppy joined our family.
OMG! Next to Leo she is TINY!!!
And so cute!!!
She IS tiny. According to her vet records, she was 12.8 lbs on Wednesday when they spayed her. Not sure how big she is now. She seems bigger already. Heck, right now she's the same size as all of the cats!
Wheres Airlie's blog. SHES THE CUTIE!
:) I've been thinking about whether to do one or not- so far I've just been blogging about her on my regular blog.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG! Next to Leo she is TINY!!!
And so cute!!!
She IS tiny. According to her vet records, she was 12.8 lbs on Wednesday when they spayed her. Not sure how big she is now. She seems bigger already. Heck, right now she's the same size as all of the cats!
Wheres Airlie's blog. SHES THE CUTIE!
:) I've been thinking about whether to do one or not- so far I've just been blogging about her on my regular blog.
Post a Comment